Monday, March 15, 2010

Welcome!

Welcome to the Whatcott family reunion 2010!

To kick things off I thought I'd start a blog to give easy access to everyone, and so we can we call stay updated about everything going on with the reunion.

First things first...
The reunion will be June 11-14

Our check-in time will be 5:00 p.m. on Friday, and our check-out time will be Monday at 11:00 a.m.

However, everyone and anyone is welcome to come to my casa earlier and stay later.

I don't think there is a "magical" or "perfect" time for absolutely everyone to come. But we did try to pick a date that had the least amount of scheduling conflicts. And we hope that everyone will be able to make it. We have some pretty sweet plans in the works!

In order to help me plan this better, I have determined a theme... Which is...NEW YORK! Woohoo!

I will be updating this blog with new info as I get it. So check back periodically to see what any "new" things have been added.
Thanks a bunch everyone! And I look forward to hangin' with you in "New York" (well, in Utah, but you know what I mean.)

5 comments:

  1. All right, this will be nice to have, to keep us all informed. Now, you have some great plans in the works, from what you've told me, and what I've heard. Each of us as a family is supposed to donate $120 a year, (Or $60). Is that enough for all you have planned?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's $10 a month for couples, so yeah, that breaks down to $120 a year. And I'm working my budget around what we expect to have by June, it will be enough, and it will be awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete