Monday, April 26, 2010

Some details

It turns out the vacation rental company I was going to go with was a little shady. And the prices they were telling me were not actual.

So...

It would end up costing several grand to rent a place to house us all.
(Maybe I'll do it next time it's my turn) :)

So we are going to host everyone at our casa. Now, don't freak out, we will have everything arranged nicely, everyone will have their own space and it will be well organized and comfy! :) (Plus, it's only for two nights and three days)

The important thing is that we all get to spend some time together! It'll be fun, I promise, and you won't regret coming. I love you all, and look forward to spending a few fun filled days with you.

PS: MAKE SURE YOU LOOK AT THE POST BELOW THIS! (it's awesome!)

No comments:

Post a Comment