Thursday, May 13, 2010

Chairs

I am working on seating for some of our outdoor/indoor activities. But I was thinking, would you all be cool with bringing your camp chairs, you know to supplement what I have gathered.

That would be cool if you guys could.

Also, I do have a tent, (I think it's a 6 or 8 man) and a few sleeping bags, if there are kids who want to sleep outside. (All the adults have spots inside). So let me know if you think your kids would like to sleep outside (so I know if I need another tent or not).

It's coming up pretty quick, we're about a month away! I'm getting really excited.
I'll work out food assignments probably in the next week, and then I'll post it for you guys.


3 comments:

  1. I am fine with bringing my own chairs and I have a 2 man tent if anyone wants to use that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto, I can bring my chairs and also have a tent if needed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our kids will probably love outside. We will bring our chairs. And I was wondering about the food assignments. Can the reunion money be used for our food too? Or is it all being used for fun things. Just a thought, please let us know.
    Merika and Brian

    ReplyDelete